ACT kids mouthwash

Julie Julie

ACT kids mouthwash

I have been waiting for this coupon to return, I think it has been about 2 or 3 months. Is there anyway to see from your database how often the cycle is for the ACT mouthwashes?
coletta coletta

Re: ACT kids mouthwash

Julie,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the release of the ACT
mouthwash. The best way to figure out when a coupon should come out is
to look at the previous years preview. I have noticed that certain
coupons come out the same time of the year in the inserts. This is at
least a good starting point.

Thanks,

coletta

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 7:23 AM, Julie [via Klip2save Message Forum]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have been waiting for this coupon to return, I think it has been about 2
> or 3 months. Is there anyway to see from your database how often the cycle
> is for the ACT mouthwashes?

> NAML
Julie Julie

Re: ACT kids mouthwash

I see that this will be in the 1/28 RedPlum. When can we purchase from the preview?
coletta coletta

Re: ACT kids mouthwash

Julie,

We'll have the 2/1 redplum on the site available for ordering early
tomorrow morning (Wednesday).

coletta