Cancel Order

Tashante Tashante

Cancel Order

Is there anyway to cancel the last order I placed?
coletta coletta

Re: Cancel Order

Please let me know the order number.
coletta

On Sat, 6 Apr at 10:14 AM , Tashante [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there anyway to cancel the last order I placed?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Cancel-Order-tp5014079.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 51488:195450
Tiffanynkent Tiffanynkent

Re: Cancel Order

I would like to cancel a order as well . Very sorry for inconvenience.