Canceling order

Mrs. Hall Mrs. Hall

Canceling order

How do I receive a refund? I have placed and order, received confirmation. However when I went to pay thru paypal, I got pulled away and my session was timed out. I went back into paypal and paid my order. However, my account shows no history of a order. I have emailed twice, with no response. At this point, I would just like my 9.04 refunded to me.

Thank you
order number 325682
coletta coletta

Re: Canceling order

Takisha,

Thank you for emailing me concerning your order. We received your
order request on January 1st at 7:21 pm and filled it today (January
2nd) and have taken it to the post office for delivery to you. You
will receive a "shipped" notification in a little bit, once we get
them all marked.

I am sorry that I have not had a chance to respond to your email until
know. We have been working hard on filling orders and processing more
inventory for the site.

Happy New Year,

coletta