Coupons

Wanda Hicks Wanda Hicks

Coupons

I missed how the coupons are printed. I believe I saw that you get ten per page please correct me if I'm wrong. How long does it take to recent coupons.
coletta coletta

Re: Coupons

Wanda,

Thank you for emailing me concerning our coupons. All of our coupons are original manufacturer coupons that come out of the weekly newspapers each week from various newspapers around the country. None of our coupons are printable or usable at the store once they have been printed.

All of our coupons are priced on a "per coupon" basis. So, if you order one (1) coupon, then you will receive one (1) coupon. Please let me know if we can help you out with any thing else.

coletta

On Sun, 5 Jun at 1:23 AM , Wanda Hicks [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I missed how the coupons are printed. I believe I saw that you get ten per page please correct me if I'm wrong. How long does it take to recent coupons.

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Coupons-tp5008114.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 12680