Cover girl coupons in the parade mag 9/23

J.r. J.r.

Cover girl coupons in the parade mag 9/23

There were cg manufacturer coupons in the parade will u be having any for sale? Thank you for any response :) have a good day
coletta coletta

Re: Cover girl coupons in the parade mag 9/23

I'm sorry but we did not get any of the Cover Girl coupons this past week.

Thanks for asking,

coletta

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM, J.r. [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
There were cg manufacturer coupons in the parade will u be having any for sale? Thank you for any response :) have a good day

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/Cover-girl-coupons-in-the-parade-mag-9-23-tp5001365.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML