Dear K.O.

Kate Kate

Dear K.O.

You are annoying all of us with your posts please stop.  Obviously the limits are per household or we could all just say the coupons were for someone else.  The limits exist so we can all get the coupons we want not just a few of us.  And the fact that klip2save answers these posts every day proves that they have great customer service.  They are taking the high road and ignoring you....get the hint!!
K.O K.O

Re: Dear K.O.

Dear Kate,

I do not care if Im annoying you. I understand there is a limit. however it is not specifically stated anywhere on this website. I understand there is a limit so everyone can get there coupons....however, because my mother in law lives with me that means neither one of us can get the maximum amount at the same time??? Thats absolutely absurd.

Their customer service sucks and if they're "taking the high road and ignoring me" Then that just shows me how much more their customer service sucks.

Not my problem, they should right their wrong and state it in their FAQ or terms and conditions. Unless you have any effect on my order, I suggest you keep to yourself.
SATISFIED Customer SATISFIED Customer

Re: Dear K.O.

I must agree with Kate. I, too, have had my orders canceled when two orders were made that, together, exceeded the limits for a single day. Are you saying myself, my husband, and our six children can each order the limit and wipe out the stock so noone else can order any? The limits are very reasonable and because they restock all the time you can easily order the limit today and your mother-in-law could order the limit tomorrow. Besides, if you both live in the same household one order at the limit should be plenty to suffice the household.

There are plenty of other sites where you can air your grievances and if you have nothing better to do with your day, or something more productive to use your energy on, then please feel free to sit behind your computer and keep copying and pasting the same grievance every 15 minutes.
K.O K.O

Re: Dear K.O.

Unless it is stated in the FAQ or the terms and conditions than whoever lives in your household should be able to order however many they want.

If you don't like what I have to say, keep scrolling. My mother in law coupons to keep her mind busy and she also donates to our local church since you MUST know.

Again, not my problem. They need to state per household in the FAQ or terms and conditions.

And if you got screwed over and you're still waiting for coupons from february, I think you'd be pretty ticked off too so please mind your own business :)
SATISFIED Customer SATISFIED Customer

Re: Dear K.O.

This post was updated on .
I really think it's great that she donates to charity, but not at the expense of other people missing out on coupons because your household orders them all. Other people actually use coupons to SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES so while I commend your mother-in-law for donating, maybe the limits are there so that people that need the coupons for their own personal use can get them also.

It's called considerate couponing. Maybe it's something you and your mother-in-law need to research.
SATISFIED Customer SATISFIED Customer

Re: Dear K.O.

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Kate Kate

Re: Dear K.O.

I was thinking the same thing!  How lucky for you that you get to coupon to "keep your mind busy".  Some of us have to coupon to actually feed our kids.  If you order all the coupons we wouldn't be able to so lucky for us they have the limits in place.  If you have so much xtra $ to coupon for fun then you shouldn't be mad that you haven't received your 8 cent coupons since "Feb"....which was only 5 days ago by the way.  I think it's funny that you keep waiting for an answer when we ALL know your not allowed to order over the limit......that's the answer.