Friskies Concoctions coupons

Connie Connie

Friskies Concoctions coupons

Will you have getting the Friskies Concoctions coupons that were in today's Smart Souce  flyer?  They were for B1G1F.
coletta coletta

Re: Friskies Concoctions coupons

Connie,

Thank you for emailing me concerning the Friskies coupons. As of yesterday afternoon, we have not received any of those particular coupons this week. We will be receiving more shipment throughout the week and adding any new coupons to the site as soon as we receive them. Please check back with us.

coletta

On Sun, 10 Jul at 1:54 PM , Connie [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Will you have getting the Friskies Concoctions coupons that were in today's Smart Souce  flyer?  They were for B1G1F.

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Friskies-Concoctions-coupons-tp5008374.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 13928