Garnier Hair Stylers $2.00 off 1

A A

Garnier Hair Stylers $2.00 off 1

What happened to this coupon ?? Why did it get took down before it expired..
Parker.deb.dp Parker.deb.dp

Re: Garnier Hair Stylers $2.00 off 1

I can only guess that it's sold out. If you are in a hurry you'll need to broaden your search .

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 03:20 A [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
What happened to this coupon ?? Why did it get took down before it expired..

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Garnier-Hair-Stylers-2-00-off-1-tp5009190.html
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Coletta Coletta

Re: Garnier Hair Stylers $2.00 off 1

Thank you for emailing me concerning the Garnier Styler coupons. This particular coupon is sold completely out, so therefore we removed it from the site.

coletta