I have not received refund

Kellie Kellie

I have not received refund

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Joe Joe

Re: I have not received refund

3 orders refunded?  I hope they refuse to sell to you anymore.
Kellie Kellie

Re: I have not received refund

Excuse me? You don't know the situation! I had placed three orders a certain day, they had some reason cancelled the orders and said they would refund me the money that I spent on the coupons! I've never had any trouble out of this but they said it only takes a few days for them to refund the money to my back and that was march 11...
Coletta Coletta

Re: I have not received refund

Kellie,

Thank you for contacting me concerning your orders being cancelled. All three orders were cancelled because you violated the limits on the BIC coupons. It clearly states there is a "limit of XX per day", so therefore when you made multiple orders for BIC coupons they were cancelled.

Later that evening, on March 11th, I requested a refund to be issued back to the account from which they came from. The refund transaction number are:

20486249177 for $9.72
20485861206 for $9.72
20486248979 for $7.72

If you have not received the refunds, then you need to contact your bank and give them the transaction numbers and they will look them up for you.

coletta