Klip2save Website

Dale Clark Dale Clark

Klip2save Website

I don't know if this is where I need to put this. I looked for testimonials and couldn't find it. I'm rather new to this website, but I wanted to say how wonderful I think it is! The minute I order I am getting updates on my coupons. You do such a good job and are so professional. In my opinion, you are the best clipping service I have found.
thanks so much,
dale
coletta coletta

Re: Klip2save Website

Dale,

Thank you for such encouraging words. We strive to serve as many people's coupon needs as quickly as we can each day. If we can do anything to better serve your needs, please let us know.

coletta

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Dale Clark [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't know if this is where I need to put this. I looked for testimonials and couldn't find it. I'm rather new to this website, but I wanted to say how wonderful I think it is! The minute I order I am getting updates on my coupons. You do such a good job and are so professional. In my opinion, you are the best clipping service I have found.
thanks so much,
dale

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/Klip2save-Website-tp5001342.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML

PPrica PPrica

Re: Klip2save Website

Dale,

This is the best coupon cutting website I have found (got it at a couponing seminar along with other sites) I have 8 kids and am ALWAYS looking for a way to keep my grocery bill down!  The "no minimum" is awesome. All other websites make you buy coupons in packs of 10.....why would I need 10 Nyquil coupons!  To date between my store bonus card and coupons I have saved over $12,000 this year on food and household goods.  I'm not a TV show "extreme couponer" lol my bill is never goes from $1000 to $5 because I am a brand snob but on average I save 50-60% a week.  The fact that Klip2Save's coupons are published by Friday each week allows for me to be able to order my coupons early Sat mornings ( when my store ad for the next week comes out) and I have my coupons by Tues or Wed the next week!  Other websites take over a week to get to you! This site is well organized and the search functions are awesome so it only takes about 30 min to see if there are coupons that match up store ads and purchase them.  I spend about 1 hour a week between ordering and organizing my grocery list w/ appropriate coupons.  Time well spent!  Good luck and have fun!  If done right you walk out of the store feeling like you robbed them LOL!