Libby vegetables

Cassie Cassie

Libby vegetables

Will you be getting anymore Libby vegetable coupons?
coletta coletta

Re: Libby vegetables

Yes, we will be getting more of the Libby's Vegetables coupons. We are waiting on another shipment to come in so we can process them.

Please check back with us tomorrow,

coletta

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Cassie [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Will you be getting anymore Libby vegetable coupons?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/Libby-vegetables-tp5001512.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML