Mailing coupons

Elizabeth Elizabeth

Mailing coupons

If i submit my order before two on Friday why is it still stating awaiting full fillment on Sat late afternoon. It states it will go out M-S if sent by 2. I am on a deadline w some of these coupons.

Regards, Elizabeth
tim tim

Re: Mailing coupons

Over the holidays when there are no new inserts we have an earlier shipping cut-off time (10:00am instead of 2:00pm) and no Saturday shipping. We note that with the yellow highlighted text on the home page and that supersedes anything that may be in the FAQ or on the product pages.