Order #772278

LISA  D LISA D

Order #772278

My order that I placed on the 9th I haven't received but I did receive my order that I placed on the 10th. Can u tell me why?
coletta coletta

Re: Order #772278

Lisa,

Thank you for emailing me concerning your order. According to our records, both orders were filled and taken to the post office for delivery on July 11th. Please keep in mind that all mail has to go through two sorting facility before it can be put on the right truck to be sent to your local post office for delivery. Sometimes the postal workers do not get all of the mail sorted before a truck has to leave and it has to wait to be sent on the next truck. If you do not receive it within a couple of days, please let me know.

coletta

On Thu, 14 Jul at 3:27 PM , LISA D [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
My order that I placed on the 9th I haven't received but I did receive my order that I placed on the 10th. Can u tell me why?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Order-772278-tp5008405.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 14146