Order

Autumn Autumn

Order

I placed an order this morning May 22nd is there any way to take off the oscar meyer coupons? Before they ship? I thought they were rhe hot dog coupons.
Parker.deb.dp Parker.deb.dp

Re: Order

Dear autumn
You might be ok to ask for a refund or credit even if they do ship.

On May 22, 2017 7:23 AM, "Autumn [via Klip2save Message Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I placed an order this morning May 22nd is there any way to take off the oscar meyer coupons? Before they ship? I thought they were rhe hot dog coupons.

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Order-tp5010342.html
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Coletta Coletta

Re: Order

Autumn,

Thanks for contacting us concerning an order. Please email me back at problem@pretekinc.com with the order number and what is wrong with the order, so we can take care of your situation in a timely manner.

coletta