Ordering Eggo's waffles

Linda Linda

Ordering Eggo's waffles

I recieved a message in my E-mail that the eggo waffles have been restocked.  I tried to order the eggo waffle coupon but again it said u would e-mail me when it is restock. I already got that  message that the eggo waffles are in stock. I would appreciate a response on ordering the eggo waffle coupons
coletta coletta

Re: Ordering Eggo's waffles

Linda,

Thank you for emailing me concerning the "out of stock notifier". When the email alerts are sent out there is inventory on the site, however because we have numerous customers that are looking for the same coupons, they seem to go quickly. Please add your name back to the email alert listing so you will be notified the next time we add more inventory to the site.

Thanks,

coletta

On Sat, 5 Mar at 9:27 PM , Linda [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I recieved a message in my E-mail that the eggo waffles have been restocked.  I tried to order the eggo waffle coupon but again it said u would e-mail me when it is restock. I already got that  message that the eggo waffles are in stock. I would appreciate a response on ordering the eggo waffle coupons

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Ordering-Eggo-s-waffles-tp5007549.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 9656