Ordering

Brooke Brooke

Ordering

Do the coupons come in a  bundle  Or do I need to order 10 coupons to get 10 coupons ?
coletta coletta

Re: Ordering

Brooke,

Thanks for emailing me concerning if we sell in bundles. All of our coupons are priced per coupons. If you add a quantity of one (1) to a coupon, then you will receive one (1) coupon of that item.

Thanks,

coletta

On Tue, 3 May at 2:08 PM , Brooke [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do the coupons come in a  bundle  Or do I need to order 10 coupons to get 10 coupons ?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Ordering-tp5007893.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 11552