Persil 01/20/2018

Lisa D. Lisa D.

Persil 01/20/2018

I keep signing up for email notificaiton on the Persil Laundry detergent, and I am not getting the email notificaiton when they coupons are available.  I received all of the other emails about other coupons, but not Persil.

I would like to know if you have anymore Persil coupons and if so will you be loading more today.

Thank you for your time and response.

Lisa D.
tim tim

Re: Persil 01/20/2018

Lisa, make sure the notifications are not landing in your spam folder. We have more Persil and will make them available as soon as we can process the papers.