Preview of coupons

Kayla Citizen Kayla Citizen

Preview of coupons

Hi I was wondering why I cant see the preview of red plum coupons that's coming in 9/10.
tim tim

Re: Preview of coupons

You should be able to see it. Is it still the case that you can't?
Dee Dee

Re: Preview of coupons

I wasn't able to see the Red Plum preview and I'm unable to see the SmartSource preview as well.  You guys are usually much better than this. I also had problems with the loaded Red Plum coupons. It kept showing that a lot of the coupons were out of stock, which was weird because it was for coupons that normally never sell out.
Coletta Coletta

Re: Preview of coupons

Dee,

I'm sorry the previews have been hit or miss this week. The 9/10 redplum coupons are available on the site for viewing and ordering. The SmartSource coupons will be available for viewing and ordering on the site first thing in the morning.

If you are looking at the redplum coupons via the "latest coupons" listing, you will need to click on the item description or view details link in order to view the quantity of each of the coupons. Either one of those links takes you directly to the coupon page for ordering.

coletta
Rocky Rocky

Re: Preview of coupons

I haven't been able to see the previews this week, either.  The RP showed the darkened, first coupon, which normally you would click on to advance to the next coupon.  No amount of clicking opened it up.  For the Smart Source, there is nothing showing, at all.  This happens every so often and it can be frustrating.  At this time, it's a moot point since they'll be live in a few hours, but it would be nice if it could be corrected, when it happens.
tim tim

Re: Preview of coupons

We use a 3rd party provider for the previews and they recently broke a lot of things and took away a lot of the functionality. It certainly wasn't our choice to take away the smooth image transitions and the clean transparent backgrounds. And we're certainly not happy with the fact that the previews won't even display for some people. The developer insists that it's all for the better.
Tracy Tracy

Re: Preview of coupons

I think you might find out it's more than just "some" people who can't seem to view the previews.   I don't pretend to know what it takes to run your business but it doesn't seem for the better when people can't view the pages that your paying for. I pay for the fastest internet(who knows if it really is), have a new computer, and I can't see anything.
tim tim

Re: Preview of coupons

I made a webpage that will help us figure out what's going on with the previews. Please go to the webpage below and tell me what you see. Thanks.

http://www.klip2save.com/template/lists/previewtest.html

tim
Rocky Rocky

RE: Preview of coupons

Hi, Tim, thanks for the followup.  Both sizes were as you stated. Fixed size, and, filled the screen.  Both only allowed me to advance to slide #8.  That's how it's been for the last 3 or 4 previews. Though, that's more slides than I've been able to see previously.  I am using a laptop with Microsoft Edge browser. It's the newer version of IE.  Also tried on Chrome, same thing.  I can't check on mobile til later this evening.  Thank you for continuing to delve into this.  I love your site, and, the previews have always been one of the best parts of it for me.

I made a webpage that will help us figure out what's going on with the previews. Please go to the webpage below and tell me what you see. Thanks.

http://www.klip2save.com/template/lists/previewtest.html

tim

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Preview-of-coupons-tp5010992p5011224.html

To unsubscribe from Preview of coupons, click here.
NAML

tim tim

RE: Preview of coupons

Rocky Rocky

RE: Preview of coupons

Awww, no.  Well, yes, but, up to slide #8, only.  Then it stops.  Tried auto advance and click to advance.  Both ways still only go up to slide 8.  From laptop, Edge and Chrome.  Sorry....