Publix Only -- What does this mean

Deepa Deepa

Publix Only -- What does this mean

Hi I am trying to buy coupon for baby food and it says Publix only. I dont understand what does that mean. Can you please help. Sorry I am new to USA and veryyy new to couponing.
coletta coletta

Re: Publix Only -- What does this mean

Deepa,

Thank you for contacting us concerning "Publix Only". Publix is a
grocery store in the southeastern part of the united states that
issues out their own store coupons. These coupons can only be redeemed
at a Publix store or a store that accepts competitor coupons.

Thanks,

coletta

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Deepa [via Klip2save Message Forum]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi I am trying to buy coupon for baby food and it says Publix only. I dont
> understand what does that mean. Can you please help. Sorry I am new to USA
> and veryyy new to couponing.

> NAML
red red

Re: Publix Only -- What does this mean

Pubix only means the coupon is good at only Pubix stores.
Red
http://www.refundsweepers.com
coletta coletta

Re: Publix Only -- What does this mean

Red,

Yes, when a coupon description says "XXXXX Store" then that means it
is a store coupon and is only good at that particular store or another
store that accept store coupons.

Thank you,

coletta