Question

LaJuana.Wood LaJuana.Wood

Question

Hello,

I’m new to your site, want to order the Clorox Fraganzia

But I cant find it..

Thanks

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney/client privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail.

Unless specifically indicated otherwise, any discussion of tax issues contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is not, and is not intended to be, ''written advice'' as defined in Section 10.37 of Treasury Department Circular 230.

A portion of our practice involves the collection of debt and any information you provide will be used for that purpose if we are attempting to collect a debt from you.
coletta coletta

Re: Question

LaJuana,

Thank you for emailing me concerning the 11/8 SmartSource coupons. All of the 11/8 SmartSource coupons that you are viewing from the preview will be available to order on the site starting early Saturday morning.

Thanks,

coletta

On Fri, 6 Nov at 1:51 PM , LaJuana.Wood [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Question-tp5006954.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 6790