Red Plum

Debbie P. Debbie P.

Red Plum

Will you have anymore Libby vegetable coupons and also I can't believe its not butter coupons? Thanks!
coletta coletta

Re: Red Plum

Debbie,

We're getting ready to update the websites inventory here in a little bit. Please check back in a few.

Thanks for asking,

coletta

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Debbie P. [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Will you have anymore Libby vegetable coupons and also I can't believe its not butter coupons? Thanks!

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/Red-Plum-tp5001498.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML