Restock

Nieasha Nieasha

Restock

Will yall be restocking today?
coletta coletta

Re: Restock

Nieasha,

We'll be restocking as soon as we can. Please make sure you add your email address to the coupons that are out of stock, so you will receive an email alert as soon as we restock more of the coupons your needing.

Thanks,

coletta

On Thu, 21 Jan at 11:53 AM , Nieasha [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Will yall be restocking today?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Restock-tp5007279.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 8291