Revlon

Laura Laura

Revlon

I was wondering what happened to the 3dollar off revlon lipstick coupon I was gonna order it and just couldn't find it.
coletta coletta

Re: Revlon

Laura,

The Revlon coupon expires on August 9th, so therefore we removed it
from inventory and the site because our customers would not be able to
receive it in time before it expired.

Thanks,

coletta