Satisfied customer

Jeremy Jeremy

Satisfied customer

I ordered coupons on Sunday and they arrived today! Super satisfied that they arrived before the sale I needed them for was off! Thank you very much klip2save!
coletta coletta

Re: Satisfied customer

Jeremy,

Thanks for emailing us and letting us know you received your order in a timely manner. If you ever need anything, please let us know.

coletta

On Thu, 12 May at 10:35 AM , Jeremy [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I ordered coupons on Sunday and they arrived today! Super satisfied that they arrived before the sale I needed them for was off! Thank you very much klip2save!

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Satisfied-customer-tp5007956.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 11950