Site not secure

CM CM

Site not secure

I love this site and use it weekly. However, it has been brought to my attention that the site is not secure and our personal information could be at risk.
Are there any plans for the website operator to obtain an SSL certificate and enable HTTPS on this site?
coletta coletta

Re: Site not secure

CM,
Thank you for emailing me concerning the site. We just recently had to renew our SSL certificate for the site. Some web browsers automatically recognize the SSL Certificate update and some do not, so that is why you are receiving the message. Please make sure that the site is coming up www.https://klip2save.com if it does, then you can click on the "accept" button and it will not appear again for you.

Thanks,
coletta

On Sun, 2 Jun at 9:37 AM , CM [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I love this site and use it weekly. However, it has been brought to my attention that the site is not secure and our personal information could be at risk.
Are there any plans for the website operator to obtain an SSL certificate and enable HTTPS on this site?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Site-not-secure-tp5014329.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 52828:195450
Debbie Debbie

Re: Site not secure

Secure site isn't working
Lica Lica

Re: Site not secure

The secure link isn't working, what do you recommend?
tim tim

Re: Site not secure

It should be working as we have site-wide HTTPS. Maybe something is amiss on your end. Try it again and let me know.

tim