Sold out

redangel12 redangel12

Sold out

Are you going to adding more of the dish detergent and the fruit snack coupons?
coletta coletta

Re: Sold out

We will be adding additional inventory across the board once we get them all processed and ready to fill orders. We will update the forum once we have updated the inventory, so please check back.

coletta

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM, redangel12 [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are you going to adding more of the dish detergent and the fruit snack coupons?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/Sold-out-tp5001203.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML