Tide coupons

Courtney Courtney

Tide coupons

Every time I check to see if back in stock, they aren't. When will they be re stocked? I check after you post that they are restocked
Coletta Coletta

Re: Tide coupons

Courtney,

Thanks for contacting us concerning the 4/2 P&G coupons being restocked. We've processed and restocked on the site 4 different times today. All I can say, please add your email address to the "out of stock notifier", so you will receive an email alert when we restock again.

coletta
Taylor Taylor

Re: Tide coupons

Coletta,

   You and Tim have continuously added the tide coupons. I have been able to purchase twice. People complain non stop on here but there are a lot of us who are very grateful for everything you guys do. You both do a wonderful job. Thank you for all your hard work.
Coletta Coletta

Re: Tide coupons

Taylor,

Thank you for noticing the hard work Tim, myself and our staff puts in everyday.

coletta