What does "Payment captured" mean?!

TM TM

What does "Payment captured" mean?!

What does "the payment for your previous order has been captured mean?? It won't let me check out with my paypal! Never had problem before.
TM TM

Re: What does "Payment captured" mean?!

BTW Yes, the Payment has gone through PayPal and I have the receipt. I just can't check out here for a new  order.
Coletta Coletta

Re: What does "Payment captured" mean?!

TM,

Are you using a smartphone? If so, what kind are you using? Are you trying to use the Paypal or credit card feature on the site for payment? Have you tried to use a desktop, laptop or tablet to checkout? Please let me know.

coletta
TM TM

Re: What does "Payment captured" mean?!

Yes a samsung with the PayPal feature . I will try a desktop and report back.