cost

Lori Lori

cost

How much do the coupons cost?
Example: if I order 5 coupons and each are $1 off coupons. Will my order cost $5 plus $1 to ship for a total of $6? Thanks!
coletta coletta

Re: cost

Lori,

Thank you for emailing me concerning our pricing. If you place an
order for (5) $1.00 off coupons the coupons would be for $.08 or $.12
per coupon + $1.00 for shipping.

Thank you,

coletta