expired coupons

Nicole Nicole

expired coupons

Our local grocery store takes expired q for 30 days after the q expired, I was looking for the $2/1 garnier; shampoo, condition and styler that expired on 5/23/15 my grocery store has them on sale this week, but I noticed none of the clipping services have expired q left for purchase. Do you have any of these q's left?
coletta coletta

Re: expired coupons

Nicole,

Thank you for emailing me concerning expired coupons. We do not have
any expired coupons available for purchase. We delete all of our
coupons from the site and send them to the recycling center for
processing.

Thank you,

coletta