gift certificates

Lin Stewart Lin Stewart

gift certificates

I have a question regarding your gift certificates and how they work?  Do they have an expiration date?  Plus, if for example, I bought a gift certificate for $20.00; could I use that to pay for a $4.00 to $5.00 order each week until I exhausted the $20 or do I have to spend the $20 in one order?  Also, how soon after purchasing the gift certificate can one start using it?  Is there an additional fee for ordering the gift certificate?  Does the $1.00 cover gift certificates too?  Love your service!  Thanks.
Coletta Coletta

Re: gift certificates

Lin,

Thank you for emailing me concerning gift certificates. Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. You can use one gift certificate to pay for multiple orders until the gift certificate amounts runs out. We do not charge an additional a fee for the gift certificate because gift certificates are sent to you electronically,
however when you redeem the gift certificate you do pay the $1.00 shipping charge for the actual order. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

coletta