havent received my coupons i paid for

priscilla priscilla

havent received my coupons i paid for

hi my name is Priscilla I purchased coupons on 11/13/14. and I haven't received them. can pls let me kn my status. I did changed my emailaddress from priscillaruiz20@yahoo.com to priscillagriego40@gmail.com. pls contact me through my email. if not I ill have to report this cuz u took my money ithout sending my stuff. Thank priscilla
Coletta Coletta

Re: havent received my coupons i paid for

Priscilla,

Thank you for emailing me concerning your order. Please email me back with the order number and I'll be more than happy to check into the situation for you.

Thanks,

coletta