inserts

Tabitha Dcavis Tabitha Dcavis

inserts

Do you sale whole inserts?
coletta coletta

Re: inserts

Tabitha,

Thank you for contacting us concerning whole inserts. I am sorry but we do not sell whole inserts. We only provide clipped coupons. If we can help you out with any, please let us know.

coletta

On Thu, 30 Jun at 3:19 PM , Tabitha Dcavis [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you sale whole inserts?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/inserts-tp5008322.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Pretek, Inc. powered by Freshdesk 13626