order number 1116031

rodney johnson rodney johnson

order number 1116031

I sent an email and got no response, i have never had an issue getting my coupons from you, this is a first and in hopes the last but i did not receive my last order. I am hour hour away from murfreesboro and don't see it taking this long. shows it has been shipped, and i dont have them.. anyway of getting a refund or credit??? I am posting in forum in hopes to get an answer since i did not get one by email.
Coletta Coletta

Re: order number 1116031

Rodney,

Thank you for emailing me concerning your order. I have responded to your email. Please let me know if the address we have listed on file is the correct address or not. The order was mailed out to you on June 22nd.

coletta