stayfree

tonya tonya

stayfree

Whatever happen t stayfree coupon didn't see any post
coletta coletta

Re: stayfree

Tonya,

We only got about 500 Stayfree coupons total from one of our sources. We get inserts from several regions, but only one region happen to have the Stayfree, Carefree and O.B. coupons in them. I sure wish that particular coupon had been distributed nationwide, instead of in select areas.

thanks for asking,

coletta

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM, tonya [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Whatever happen t stayfree coupon didn't see any post

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/stayfree-tp5001296.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML