wet and wild

MSKATHY1961 MSKATHY1961

wet and wild

Will you be getting anymore of the wet and wild coupons?
coletta coletta

Re: wet and wild

Yes, we will have more of the Wet n' Wild coupons sometime tomorrow. Please check back in the morning.

thanks,

coletta

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM, MSKATHY1961 [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Will you be getting anymore of the wet and wild coupons?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/wet-and-wild-tp5001324.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML

its me shawn its me shawn

Re: wet and wild

Well there be another batch of wet n' wild?
its me shawn its me shawn

Re: wet and wild

I meant "Will there be another batch of Wet n' Wild coupons?"
coletta coletta

Re: wet and wild

Yes, we will have at least one more round of Wet n' Wild coupons. We got another shipment in early today that I plan on preparing in the morning. Hopefully, we will have even more of them later in the week.

thanks for asking,

coletta

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/wet-and-wild-tp5001324p5001329.html