wet and wild

sierra sierra

wet and wild

Hi will there not be anymore wet and wild qs? I can not even find them any on the site anymore. I know usually even when a q is sold out they still show. Thanks
coletta coletta

Re: wet and wild

Sierra,

We have not been able to locate anymore of the Wet 'n Wild coupons. We will not have anymore unless some happen to pop up.

Thank you for asking,

coletta

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:07 PM, sierra [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi will there not be anymore wet and wild qs? I can not even find them any on the site anymore. I know usually even when a q is sold out they still show. Thanks

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.n6.nabble.com/wet-and-wild-tp5001358.html
To start a new topic under Klip2save Message Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML