Cart Problems

Sharon Sharon

Cart Problems

i keep trying to add what i want to my cart and when i hit "add to cart" it takes me back to the homepage!
coletta coletta

Re: Cart Problems

Sharon,

Thank you for emailing me concerning the site. If you can please let
me know the browser and version you are using it would be great. This
should help us determine the cause. In the mean time, you can try
emptying your browser cache and rebooting your electronic device.

Thank you,

coletta

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Sharon [via Klip2save Message Forum]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> i keep trying to add what i want to my cart and when i hit "add to cart" it
> takes me back to the homepage!

> NAML
Sharon Sharon

Re: Cart Problems

i am using firefox - the latest version 36.0.3

i can now add to the cart if i click on the individual coupon but if i am going down the list on a page and click
"add to cart" at the bottom it will not work.

as long as i can order that way i am fine! LOL    thank you so much!!!
tim tim

Re: Cart Problems

Sharon,

There's a bug in either the store of in Firefox that prevents you from adding items to your cart from the category pages. It doesn't happen on the product pages or elsewhere in the store - only from the category pages. It doesn't happen with other browsers (IE, Chrome, etc.).

If you're using Firefox, the workaround is to only add items to your cart from the product pages or from the details pop-up div. I hope to get this fully diagnosed and fixed soon.