Coupons

Darlene Darlene

Coupons

I have a bunch of coupons I don't use as I get multiple papers on Sunday.  Do you buy them or do you have any use for them if I send them to you?
Taylor Taylor

Re: Coupons

It would be wonderful if you could send any coupons your not needing to the military families. They would greatly appreciate it. Here's the address;

Support Our Troops®
P.O. Box 70
Daytona Beach, FL 32115-0070
Taylor Taylor

Re: Coupons

And just wanted to add, They take expired ones up to six months past the expiration date.
Darlene Darlene

Re: Coupons

Thanks for the info and I will start sending them.  Being a retired military member it good to give back.  I use to drop them off at the commissary but now live too far so thanks again.
Coletta Coletta

Re: Coupons

Darlene,

Thank you for contacting us concerning sending us leftover coupons. I am sorry but we are not set-up in our workflow to accept random coupons from our customers. I always recommend sending the coupons to the local military base to you or leaving them out in the stores while shopping for another customer to use.

coletta