Credit Card Processor not working

Bren Bren

Credit Card Processor not working

FYI- error returned when trying to pay via Visa
shamrocks shamrocks

Re: Credit Card Processor not working

The credit card processor is not working for any cards that I have tried.
coletta coletta

Re: Credit Card Processor not working

Thank you for emailing us and letting us know right away. We are
currently looking into the situation and hopefully will find the cure
quickly. We do know that orders are going through via Paypal.

coletta

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 5:32 AM, shamrocks [via Klip2save Message
Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The credit card processor is not working for any cards that I have tried.

> NAML
tim tim

Re: Credit Card Processor not working

We're looking into it... In the meantime you can always use PayPal for normal credit card payments. Hope to resolve this soon.
Bren Bren

Re: Credit Card Processor not working

Thanks- I did complete my payment via PayPal with no issues :)
tim tim

Re: Credit Card Processor not working

We've identified the source of the problem and unfortunately it's not anything we have control over. We've contacted the responsible party and hopefully they'll fix it soon. In the menatime, again, just use PayPal for normal credit card payments.
Michelle Michelle

Re: Credit Card Processor not working

So this means I may not get any of my coupons because I don't have Paypal-wonderful. I don't think it is fair to have it available for those with Paypal only. It should be completely suspended until the problem is fixed so everyone has a fair advantage to getting their coupons. I guess I will be checking out some other clipping services because this is ridiculous.
tim tim

Re: Credit Card Processor not working

Our credit card processor is back on-line and everything is back to normal.