Email

Autumn Autumn

Email

Does anybody know why when I add my email to the restocking list it just keeps telling me to enter a valid email address,  can anyone help me?
Parker.deb.dp Parker.deb.dp

Re: Email

Autumn
If it's out of stock and expires quickly it's best to look elsewhere or check daily.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 10:15 Autumn [via Klip2save Message Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anybodu know why when I add my email to the restocking list it just keeps telling me to enter a valid email address,  can anyone help me?

http://klip2save-message-forum.5620.x6.nabble.com/Email-tp5010031.html
To unsubscribe from Klip2save Message Forum, click here.
NAML
Autumn Autumn

Re: Email

Thank you
Coletta Coletta

Re: Email

Autumn,

Thanks for contacting us. If the site is asking for a valid email address, please email me directly at problem@pretekinc.com with your email address and which coupon you want to be notified about when it is restocked. This will allow me to add your email address to the list.

coletta