P&G

Ellen Ellen

P&G

I'm fairly new to all of this, so I apologize in advance... when is the earliest the 7/1 P&G will be available to ship? Thank you.
tim tim

Re: P&G

Ellen, we release the P&G coupons early Wednesday morning. More details about our release schedule is in the FAQ.
Asia Asia

Re: P&G

Hello, will this include the $3/1 Tide liquid & the $3/1 Downy? I tried to look through the previews & it keeps stopping at a certain point.
tim tim

Re: P&G

They won't be initially, but we'll be getting some today and will add them as soon as we do.